NHS Knowledge and Library Hub – Lunch & Learn Library Resources Month
Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This training session will introduce you to the NHS Knowledge and Library Hub which has been designed to connect NHS staff and learners to knowledge and evidence resources in one place. This is the first of four sessions on Tuesdays this month focusing on resources that are easy to pick up, user-friendly, and can provide support at the point-of-care or used to find current evidence quickly and efficiently. These library resources can be used to support patient care, service improvement, research, professional development and coursework.
The session will be led by Chloe Turner, the new Primary Care Librarian for Derbyshire. The first 15-20 minutes will be the main presentation followed by an opportunity for questions for the remaining 10 minutes.
What will I learn?
- Participants will learn how to:
- Locate the NHS Knowledge & Library Hub home page
- Register and login with OpenAthens
- Perform a basic and more complex search using key word combinations
- Understand Limits and Filters for narrowing down your search results
- Understand where to find further search hints and tips