Supporting you in your First 5 years of Practice (and beyond)
Welcome to Derbyshire!
If you’re just about to qualify as a GP in Derbyshire, or have recently qualified as a GP within the past 5 yrs and live or work in Derbyshire then you’ve come to the right place!
The GP Task Force exists to support you in your development as a GP, as well as supporting General Practice throughout Derbyshire.
So lets get started:
- Meet the team currently supporting First 5 GPs in Derbyshire
- Save our First 5 Calendar for regular events coming up
- Join our Facebook group
- Discover monthly CPD and Networking evenings in Chesterfield and Derby
- Next Generation GP 2020 – Sheffield
- GP Academy
- Check out Career Choices in General Practice to explore different roles.
- Opportunities for fellowships in a variety of different settings
- Explore a variety of free online resources including podcasts, youtube and e-learning
- Why not contact us for 1:1 careers support including: job brokering, advice on roles, mentoring support, support designing your perfect portfolio career.
- Mentoring is available regardless of year of qualification
- If you are qualifying in 2019-20 you will be able to get support through our GP Preceptorship programme which will give intensive mentorship in your first year of practice.
CONTACT US to register your interest and find how we can help
New GP Starter Pack – Tips and Resources for Newly Qualified GPs – Click here to view.
“starting your career” webinar please click here
But I’m not a First 5 GP, what other support is available for GPs in Derbyshire?
We have created this interactive guide to help you see what support is available for you at any stage of your career. This includes a section on GP Trainee support.