If you are a GP new to general practice, at a career crossroads, or considering leaving the profession, GPTF can help.
We have a wealth of schemes and support options to meet your needs including:
- 1:1 Careers advice
- Support for those changing roles
- Signposting to available support including wellbeing, mentoring, leadership and mental health
- Job brokering
- Help designing your perfect portfolio career
- Welcome to work support for those re-joining the profession or new to Derbyshire
If your practice is struggling with any workload, workforce or working at scale issues we want to hear from you.
Current support includes:
- Diagnosis and management of practice problems thorough our GP Resilience programme
- Recruitment Support through our Recruiting For Retention Programme
In addition we are working with colleagues in Derby and Derbyshire LMC in providing bespoke support and signposting.
One of our team will be happy to have a confidential chat with you to discuss next steps. Contact email@example.com or call us on 01332 210008.